1. Contract: The client's approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and World e Mart Pvt Ltd. The approval for the work can be either an email confirming back the quote (with the quote document attached) or the quote document signed by the client.
Important: Approval for the work to commence and payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts these terms and conditions.
2. Material: All material supplied by the client shall remain the client's property. It will be assumed that this material belongs to the client and that it does not breach any copyright laws.
3. Domain Names: Domain names registered on the Customer's behalf are at no time the property of the Customer. Upon registration of a domain name the customer acquires the right to use the domain name for the period agreed but does not hold title to it. Where World e Mart Pvt Ltd. have registered the domain name on the customer's behalf this domain name will be registered to World e Mart Pvt Ltd.. World e Mart Pvt Ltd. agrees to transfer this domain to the customer or his/her agent when asked to do so provided that all accounts have been settled.
4. Registration Charges: All third party costs arising from the registration of a domain name/purchase of third party utilities/services shall be met by the Client and are payable to World e Mart Pvt Ltd. before a formal application for registration is made. This is included in the standard invoice issued after approval for work to commence.
5. Copyright: World e Mart Pvt Ltd. will retain the copyright of any material, including design, artwork and the source code, created for the client by World e Mart Pvt Ltd.. Once final payment has been received by World e Mart Pvt Ltd. copyright may be transferred to the client if previously agreed. World e Mart Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to retain the copyright on all material created by World e Mart Pvt Ltd.
6. Photography and graphics: World e Mart Pvt Ltd. may use stock photographs and images in the design and build of the site. Images and graphics purchased from stock libraries are not generally included in the quote and will only be included once the client has approved the additional cost. General reworking and editing of artwork and photography supplied by the client will be included in the quote but where World e Mart Pvt Ltd. considers the amount or extent of work involved in editing or reworking assets World e Mart Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to charge for the time of carrying out such work at its usual company hourly rates.
7. Accessibility: Responsibility for the adherence to Indian law regarding disabled accessibility rests with the client and not with World e Mart Pvt Ltd. Adhering to accessibility guidelines may involve additional expense depending on a client's requirements and will be charged separately according to the clients' requirements.
8. Browser compatibility: World e Mart Pvt Ltd. makes every effort to design pages that display acceptably in the most popular current browsers i.e. IE9 and Latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Safari released on the date of project agreement, but cannot accept responsibility for pages that do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed. IE 6 is an outdated browser we should pay tribute to it and say goodbye and upgrade our browsers or should start using Firefox, which is free to download and performs much better than IE 6 7 and 8.
9. Search Engine Submission: World e Mart Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for the client's on-going web site promotion. Should the client require the site to be promoted a separate contract must be agreed. World e Mart Pvt Ltd. can make no guarantees about the success of any search engine promotion activity because this is controlled by the search engines.
10. Cancellation: Should the client wish to cancel at any point during the process they shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly. If cancellation takes place prior to completion the client will be charged what World e Mart Pvt Ltd. consider to be a reasonable amount for the work carried out to that date.
11. Site maintenance: World e Mart Pvt Ltd. does not undertake to maintain or update a client's website as part of the design contract. If a client wishes World e Mart Pvt Ltd. to maintain or update a web site as a separate contract, World e Mart Pvt Ltd. will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required.
12. Content: World e Mart Pvt Ltd. cannot be held liable for any information contained within The Client's web site. The content of such remains the copyright and intellectual property of The Client.
12a. Data Entry: Data entry is not part of the project and World e Mart Pvt Ltd will not do data entry to any projects unless a separate data entry contract signed. While developing the system our technicians may add sample data for testing purpose and it will be cleared while delivering the project to client.
13. Examples of work: World e Mart Pvt Ltd. retains the right to display graphics and other web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
14. Signature: World e Mart Pvt Ltd. signature must be put on the site preferably at the bottom of the website (on all the pages) and it should link back to www.WorldeMart.com If the client must remove this link an additional price of 15% will be charged. Signature: Made In: World e Mart Pvt Ltd (Logo). Signature should be visible to human eyes and search engine spiders.
15. Travel Time and Expenses: Travelling time to and from customer premises is not generally included in our estimate. If a visit/travel is required for meeting, The Client will bear all the expenses or as agreed by both the parties.
16. Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that changes are required, as the site is developed, then we will provide a separate quote for the additional work and may need to review the timescale for completing the project.
17. Upfront Payment: An advance of 50% of the total cost of the project is required before work can commence. 50% on completion of work before making the project in live server. After work commences this is non-refundable.
18. Payment terms: Credit Card, Debit Card, Cheque, DD, Wire Transfer, Moneybookers & PayPal currently accept Payment, unless otherwise agreed. Account Name Should be World e Mart Pvt Ltd.
19. Payment: Payment will be due within 7 days of invoice. Full publication of the Web Pages may take place only after full payment has been received unless otherwise agreed. Any material previously published may be removed if payment is not received. When this occurs a minimum charge of US$ 100 will be required to have the site restored. Accounts that have not been settled within 14 days of the date shown on the invoice will incur a late payment charge of 10% of the amount outstanding.
20. Internet Service Provider: The customer understands that any Internet Service Provider (ASP) services or Website storage services will require a separate contract with the ISP. World e Mart Pvt Ltd. will agree to set up a domain name with host if required, but will not be held responsible for any changes made by the server supplied.
World e Mart Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for server crash or infected with virus or other malware attacks as this is beyond control of World e Mart Pvt Ltd. In case client hosted the solution on a third party server World e Mart Pvt Ltd will not perform site recovery or malware removal from site/software as your server supplier has to provide support for the same.
In any event World e Mart Pvt Ltd will not share server access with client or any third party service provider due to security and privacy reasons. In case the access granted World e Mart Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any kind of loss of data, virus infection, malware infection, Hacking etc. And World e Mart Pvt Ltd has the right to terminate the account permanently to protect our server infra structure and other accounts if hosted with a shared environment.
Over usage of server is not allowed and client will be notified when the limit reaches.
21. World e Mart Pvt Ltd. providing more than 55 different services: Above terms and conditions are universal terms applicable for all services along with the specific terms & conditions printed on confidential agreement with the client. Confidential agreement will be printed and signed on stamp paper. We will keep the original of purchase order and Photostat of confidential agreement.
22. 1 Year Free Technical Support: World e Mart Pvt Ltd. is among the best website designing companies of India - we not only do best website designs and develop best web solutions, we also provide free technical support for 1 year from the date of delivery of the project or project files are moved to your hosting account; whichever happens earlier. 1 Year Free Technical Support is available for all the bugs/errors found in our server side scripting or Java script errors. To give you our best services, we take this responsibility of Free support at no extra cost to you until and unless some other designer/developer modifies the project files we have delivered.
23. Other: For any kind of legal dispute related to World e Mart Pvt Ltd. would be dealt only in the territory of Cochin (Kochi, Kerala) . All the legal issues are subject only to pertinent contemporary laws in force at Cochin to the jurisdiction of courts located in Cochin (Kochi, Kerala) only. World e Mart Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for any dispute within the community members / users / visitors. We anticipate that the aforementioned information would enable you to shrewdly use the facilities and services offered by World e Mart Pvt Ltd. and strengthen our business associations as well. Team World e Mart Pvt Ltd. is always ready to assist you and we will deliver the best possible solutions for your business.
24. Strict adherence to the payment structure will enable World e Mart Pvt Ltd. to provide prompt & effective service. Delayed payment or non-payment of recurring charges will lead to Automatic account deactivation.
Source Code of programs / applications are not part of the project deliverables unless
Specifically stated and is chargeable. Duration of Project completion may vary because of the unpredictable nature of design / Programming work involved.
Notes: In no event will World e Mart Pvt Ltd. be liable to the customer or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these Web pages or website, even if World e Mart Pvt Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Despite the best efforts of World e Mart Pvt Ltd. errors in web page information will occur. At no time will World e Mart Pvt Ltd. responsibilities for accidentally including erroneous information extend beyond correcting the error.
Should World e Mart Pvt Ltd. waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit World e Mart Pvt Ltd. to waive the same clause on any other occasion.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected. World e Mart Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to alter prices displayed on the website at any time without prior notice. If a client has availed any services from World e Mart Pvt Ltd. prior to a change in prices that shall not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent services may be subject to an increase (unless otherwise agreed to with the client in the terms agreed to between client and World e Mart Pvt Ltd.).
World e Mart Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time. Should clarification of any of the above be required, please Contact us.